Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Cleaning, Part 2 (Inspiration)


I was browsing through the new Pottery Barn catalog yesterday and found this neat take on a rotating art display. A little fresher looking than the ledge, this wall mounted peg rack serves a similar purpose and functions better over a bed. Rotate small framed images, an antique mirror, even organics. Suspend favorite treasures with rustic wire or satin or vintage velvet ribbon for a more personalized look. The overlapping mass and varied textures really give the display interest. I admit I fell into the wall decal craze in my bedroom. I have a ceiling that slopes up to 12' so even though I have a tall headboard the space above cries out for something. I think I just might make this another spring "cleaning" project!

No comments:

Post a Comment