Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday


I am making constant revisions to my blog site. I don't know if that's okay...do you guys think a blog is supposed to be strictly of the moment? Well I apologize if I am going against blogger etiquette but I need to mull things over...plan things...organize things. I make people I know a little crazy. Right now - at this point in the development - I think I am going to consolidate all my online pages and portfolios here. Some time ago I started collecting my home project images on Facebook but that really doesn't work well. I had a few different incarnations of an online portfolio for my professional work but it seems wasteful to pay for a domain for that purpose only. I've also maintained a domain for Party-Accents.com in hopes of making that an online business but my new plan is to promote it locally. So - at least for now - here's to a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment